Monday, March 31

I have ADHA and I'm proud of it!

Last night at church, we had an inspiring speaker from London, Dave Gilpin. Not only has he just sold 100 slogans against beige to IKEA for $120,000 (my kind of dude!) but he challenged everyone to see our weaknesses not as the world might see them (as a disorder to shun and be embarrassed by) but to splash a little heaven perspective on it and see them as strengths.

For example I might not have ADHD... I have ADH-A! Attention Deficit Hyperactivity ASSET!! God so see's strength in our weakness... now we have to follow suit!

This YouTube he showed highlighted his point brilliantly!! I want to watch it over and over and totally wanted to punch the air in enthusiam with the crowd!! But that might be awkward... hee hee! Watch on...


Couldn't wait to share it with you all too!! Happy ADHA day!

No comments: