Saturday, May 31

Moving to Temuco!

After a long week of house hunting, I'm happy to report that we've finally found a place to live in the smoggy city of Temuco.. that's right smoggy!.. With sub zero temperatures both Massiel and I spent the week looking for something within our budget and to our liking.. It would have been so much easier if I hadn't forgotten my drivers licence.. we spent the week hopping on and off buses and 'colectivos'.. in a way that was good because we now have the transport system sussed out.. so look forward to some interesting (or not so interesting posts) from Temuco in the months to come..


an idea of the house.. photos will be available when we settle in

1st Floor and 2nd Floor layout

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - it's massive - cute!!! Do you have to have lego hair to live in the lego house?? The stairs look a little crooked but i'm sure they work well for Chileans... Which is my room?

x
K

*jessix* said...

Cool little set up! I thought you had escaped civilization...guess you can always go back out to the ranch. x

Gav said...

Good work mate- better than you descibed it on the phone. When you said small- I thought you meant dog house style......
What matters more is whether it is a house or a home (the amount of love in the building).